1. I have to confess it is not actually Sunday, it's a rather splendid Saturday afternoon. A perfect day to wear feather earrings and scheme to place myself in the path of utterly beautiful seascapes indulging in a little irreverance for linear time.
2. This is the week I am on a quest to harmonize my body, mind, soul with a cleanse for a very enthusiastic jolt of vitality. (so I can keep up with my Muse!) Nothing too severe I am happy to declare ~ simply a nurturing diet of organic brown rice and evergreen veggies, seaweed, miso soups, deep immersive baths in fresh ginger and epson salts, and copious amounts of splendid juicing. My newest fave is the Beautiful Bee Pollen Smoothie by the way. The Bee Pollen smoothie is a glorious elixir of almond milk, blueberries, bananas, dates, fresh ginger and beeeeeeeeee pollen. (oh how I love those bees!) Beautiful bees!
3. I am so happy with the photo's you see above in the triptych. They were taken on a very romantic stroll with my dog Roxy along the shoreline. She has been a bit out of sorts lately (quite jealous of Romeo's arrival apparently) so I have been giving her lots of one on one lovin' time with an abundance of walks to all her favorite beachy enclaves.
4. Don't you just adore this time of year? Pinecones! Chestnuts! Fragrant leaves! SWEATERS!!! (I am stalking thrift shops for vintage cardigans like a mad fairy)
5. I have been working on something rather lovely (see number 7) and pondering sacred things. What is Sacred to you? What do you regard as too valuable to be interfered with in your life? Please share in the comments! For me, it is my fist filled with beauty (my soul cannot survive without beauty) and love. BEloveED. BE Love. Be LOVED. Beloved. My children are sacred, my family is sacred, my close friends are sacred. I am so committed each and every day to being present to giving and receiving love. My soul's voice/presence in alignment with how I live in the world is sacred. My spacious heart. The way the wind moves the morning. Morning coffee! Bees! (see number 2)
6. Speaking of bees, (see number 2) I am obsessed with beeswax candles. Beeuteeful indeed with all those glorious negative ions. If they are good enough for Egyptian Queens they are certainly good enough for me. You heard it here first. I - am - a - fan - of - the - bee.
My Sweet Muse ~ 2!
"If you have good thoughts they will shine out of
your face like sunbeams
and you will always look lovely."
- Roald Dahl -